Woman of the Year



...and the award goes to my mom, Joyce. Her plane landed the same time Kanyon was born. She stayed for eleven days. She cooked, cleaned, played with the kids, grocery shopped, changed 100 diapers, and stayed up with the baby to let me sleep. My family is so grateful for her help. I am so grateful for her help. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't come. (Well, I know what I would have done, and it would have been a lot harder.) My dad came the last four days. It was great. I love my parents. They are the best!


Comments

Keysha said…
Kelly! You look amazing! Look at that cute little family. Hey, maybe Joyce can come stay with me after I have my next baby!! (just kidding mom, if you ever read this....)! It's nice to have the help. Those first days (and weeks) take some getting used to. (I'm sure even more so when you have 3!!!)
Lacey said…
I cried when my mom went home and you described perfect why someone would. Moms are the BEST!! We do you think you'll make your big trip to Utah again?? Last time you came I was in Phoenix...we just switched! I love the pictures you took of him. It looks like you've still got that great talent!
Jill Bowcutt said…
I'm so jealous of the warm weather you have! I'm bundled up right now in a sweatshirt, blanket, and fuzzy moccosins! Where's the sun!!! And you look incredible. What a cute baby and cute family.
utbronco said…
Your family is amazing and your new baby, Kanyon, is a true gift from God!! I had a few tears after reading about your Mom and your love for both of your parents. Corey and I are fortunate to be in a family where so much love and devotion always abounds!!! We love you all!!!
Anonymous said…
I wish that I could've been there to help too. Mom's great.
Um, you are not allowed to look that great after delivering a baby. Easy on that cute bod! I am so so thankful that your mama could come and take care of HER baby. It is very important. Love ya.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!