Kids

I was uploading the new pictures from my camera today and found a surprise. Katelin had taken these pictures of KC and his favorite sword. Good job Bug!
I love playing with the Picasa software from Google. Why I haven't used it until now...I have no idea. Download it, it's free and very easy to use.
This picture doesn't have the best lighting, but I love the pose. I will have to try it again with the light hitting their faces just right. You wonder what Kanyon is thinking...

Comments

andreamatrix said…
Greate pictures. KC is just so tough!
Anonymous said…
That baby is such a little piece of Heaven. I love that pose with he and Katie, the look on Kanyon's face is so cute. I love having a baby in the house, hopefully there will be another one (the last one) in this house before the end of next year!
Super sweet pictures...I'll have to try out the picasso thing. KC and Daxton would get a long great... Daxton is always trying to sword fight anyone that is willing to hold a sword long enough for him to get a death blow in. How are you doing with 3?
The Jones Fam said…
Great pictures! All the pics I take are very amatuer looking. I also think Kaitlin did a good taking pics of KC!
:) said…
Beautiful pictures of some beautiful kids!
mph said…
He's even cuter in person if that's even possible!!!
Tami and Kaleo said…
Hi Kelly
Look how cute and adorable your kids are. I love that mom helped you with all that first week stuff. Seriously my mom stayed with me to and when she left I felt like I was standing the door,"like don't leave me here. take me with you. " I was so scared to be alone. I know it is different and gets easier. But oh m gosh you dont know how loved you are until you get married, have a baby and celebrate a birthday. LOve you Tami
Lissa Leigh said…
Geese Kelli. Those pictures look amazing. You're quite talented. It's been forever since we've gotten together and I definitely agree with you...we need to do it again SOON! I can't wait to meet little Kanyon! Hope all is well!!!
Amie said…
Beautiful pics Kelly. I can't wait to meet him. I love those pictures of K.C., he is just BURSTING with personality!
So Many M's said…
Saw your comment, thanx for checking out our blog. I saw yours a while ago, and forgot to bookmark it so I haven't seen it since I started mine in February. Your little bambino is soooo cute. Who do you think he looks like? I haven't seen your others as babies but if I were to guess I'd say Kasey. I like his name, how'd you come up with it. Well take care, glad to here all is well. BTW I will igoogle yours so I can keep updated.
KT
Terri said…
Kelly how adorable he is! You are so lucky to be done. And no fair you look great. I will not be taking any pictures of myself after the baby. At least for a while. Yikes. Hey dont ever let me know you came to Utah again and not called me :)
Oh and by the way I do LOVE picasa I keep telling my sisters to do it. I cant believe its free.
Love you Kellerana!!
Kaydee said…
Kelly,

Kanyon is a beautiful baby nordfelt! I have not been on the blogs for a while so my Congrats is a little belated. I hope you are feeling well! We will be in Phoenix on the 16-18. I would love to stop by and see your new little guy if possible. Let me know if you # is still the same. Love you and Congrats!!
amie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
amie said…
Kelly,

This is Amie Jackson. I hope you don't mind that I check your blog now and then. It is fun to see how you guys are doing.

Your pictures are beautiful...such talent!
What sweet pictures! I love the last one! Are you getting some sleep? Those first few weeks are brutal!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!