Kanyon Davis


Kanyon was born on 4/11/08 at 11:36am. He was 6 lbs 9 oz and 19.5 inches long. He was 2 weeks and 6 days early. Mom and baby are doing great! We will post more pictures soon.

Comments

The Jones Fam said…
Congrats you guys! He's adorable! Good luck with 3!
CD Black said…
Kelly let me come on day one, and he is a beauty! Kelly looks great and I think she'll be back in primary helping next Sunday. Right?
Of course you know if you need me, call me! Congrats to Katelin and KC! I know you guys will be great big sis and bro.
Keysha said…
Oh...he's sweet looking! (So handsome...I see some Kye features in there!) Good job you guys! I hope all is going well and you adjust well! I can't wait to hold him!
Rochelle said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! He's the cutest thing.
Congratulations! Kai called to do YM stuff with Seth and was going to get off the phone without even mentioning in on Friday. Good thing I'm a nosy girl and jumped on the phone and asked the important questions!! Kanyon is a BEAUTY!! What a small thing!! Congratulations!!
contactjak said…
Possibly the cutest newborn baby I have seen. Congratulations on the new addition to the family! We love you all.

The Kongaikas
:) said…
Oh! He is beautiful! Hope that you are feeling great and getting lots of sleep. Or at least some. . .
Lissa Leigh said…
He is so cute! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I can't believe your doctor induced you over two weeks early...LUCKY! I can't wait to see him! Hope you're feeling well! Talk to you soon!
Lindsay said…
what a handsome boy... congratulations! i'm glad to hear that mom and baby are well!
Jill Bowcutt said…
What a good looking baby! He's so sweet! Congrats you guys, and I love his name.
Marcae said…
Congrats! What a handsome little devil. I'm glad to hear that everything went well.
BTW...I love his name :)
andreamatrix said…
He is beautiful! Hope you are feeling well.
Elise and Dan said…
Hi Kelly! Yeah, you had Kanyon! I am so happy that he is healthy, and still a great healthy weight being early and all. I hope you are feeling ok, and that you can get some much needed rest. Let everyone help you at this time! You deserve it! Take care, and I am excited to see more pics.
PS. Abree was so excited that "Mr". Nordfelt had her baby! =)hehe
He is sooo cute congrats guys.
Anonymous said…
Good work Kelly! He is precious!
Becca said…
Beautiful!!! He is so beautiful! Lots of rest for the new mama of three! Lots of love!
Ivan Makarov said…
Congratulations! Glad to hear things are good.
mph said…
I am so glad we get to see pics of the little sweetheart!! He is so cute!!!! Gosh I can't believe how fast they grow!! I think he looks just like KC! By the way, your husband did a great job on his talk at James' baptism! I can't believe he was there right after you had the baby - what dedication!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!