It's Elvis Baby!

Kye competed in "The Last Talent Standing" competition for Maricopa County.

He walked in with a suit and a note written on his brief case that said, "Auditor by day". Then he turned the brief case around and it said, "Auditor by night". Then he took off his jacket, tie, turned up his collar and put on the Elvis glasses. He was a hit!

We'll find out who the top six contestants are in a week or two.

(Sorry for the loud hollar, I forgot I was filming!)

Go Kye!

Comments

KEYSHA said…
Wahoo! That was awesome! (I loved the ladies laugh in the background...) They loved him!!! Go Elvis...er, I mean Kye! I bet he wins! (What does he win if he wins???) That's impressive you were able to get him to compete! I request that number for our Christmas Eve program!
Amanda said…
That is great...good luck Kye!!! Oh and congrats on another boy!!!
Kate Rosenvall said…
Elvis is ALIVE!!! That was too funny.
Anonymous said…
It looked like he was the only one there. He's going to win for sure!
So fun. wish i could have been there! you rock, KYE!
Lacey said…
Way to go Kye!! Okay that's a side of Kye I've never seen. So funny! I love that his side burns are connected to his glasses.
RaeLynn said…
oh my gosh, that was hilarious. What a stud...I hope he wins (but if not...I hope he places!)
Tami and Kaleo said…
Oh Kelly he is so your husband. YOur perfect match. He is silly and adventerous just like you. Didn't he do Acclamations. It is so fun to see that our friends are the same year after year. He is so cute. I love it. Love Tami
Kelly Nordfelt said…
Yes Kye was in Acclamation! Why else would I have married him? :)
Roland Erickson said…
Scandalously Beautiful!!!
Keri Hennefer said…
That was hilarious to watch! How fun, you have a brave husband! Sorry I didn't email you back, we never really decided what we were going to do until the night before. But it was fun to visit Phoenix for a little bit, the temple lights were beautiful! But it's crazy without the snow!
Lissa Leigh said…
That is HILARIOUS! I've never met Kye, but he seems like a pretty fun guy! How lucky to have Elvis as your hubby:) He can REALLY sing!!!

~Klorissa
Becca said…
Nice Kye! Reminds me of the good ole MPA days! Keep shaking those hips!
Anonymous said…
Hey I found you guys on Rosenvall's and the Mendenhall's blog's-Really how many Nordfelt's could there be out there? So I look in on you guys every now and then. (Sorry, I'm sure that gives you the creeps, I'm not sure I'd want my husbands friends that are girls stalking my blog either) But I just want you to tell Kye he totally married up. You are darling and it's been fun to see old friends marry the perfect person for them. That was awesome of Kye though. Good to see some things haven't changed since high school. I think he may have done that routine for Mr. Preference. Anyway--I won't stalk your blog anymore unless you post on mine and let me know it's ok. Good luck with the pregnancy and getting back to Utah. Will you guys come back for the reunion. It's in the works, so we'll let you know. Great post!!
Kaydee said…
Way to go Kye!! I am sure he will make the top 6. I ahve seen the performance before and it is good. Hey and Major congrats on the little boy. (PS your kids definitely have a lot of you in them!!)
Kristen said…
What a fun thing to have on film. And I loved the hollar...sounds like a girl in love. Merry Christmas!!!
janet said…
So funny! Please give us an update on where he places! and I almost enjoyed the lady cackling in the background more than the hip shake.. but not quite.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999