Katelin Turns Five


I can't believe it has been five years!
This little bug makes my heart beat. What a blessing she is in our lives.
Here are pictures from her last five years on April 8th.
Five years old

Four years old

Three years old


Two years old


One year old


Just Born!


Comments

Jay and Mel said…
What a sweet way to celebrate katelin's birthday on your blog. I'll have to remember that!! Kelly, I just need to call you. It's been way too long. You'll hear from me soon!! I hope all is well. Say hello to the fam for me.
Kristen said…
Kelly, what a cute idea to post pics of the last 5 years. You are so creative... I have been wishing I had more of that in me lately.
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! The party sounds fun and the cupcakes are adorable. I'll have to stash that idea away for when Lilee gets a bit older!
Keysha said…
Happy Birthday to the Katie Bug. I can't believe she's 5. What an incredible 5 years it has been. What a fun-loving, beautiful, talented little lady. We sure miss having her close. Carsen was so excited to call and wish her happy birthday yesterday. "We love you Katie Bug, Lady Bug, itty bitty baby bug!"

p.s. where has the last 5 years gone?
Rochelle said…
She's so cute. Happy birthday Katelin!
Anonymous said…
You little gal is so sweet and so cute. Happy Birthday to her! I love the newborn picture of her, it is so beautiful. I wonder the same thing every year...."Where has the time gone?" Before we know it, our daughters are going to be going on dates....SCARY!!!
Oh my gosh, Time does fly! I remember when I used to babysit her and feed her chicken noodle soup and string cheese! :) She's absolutely darling by the way!
Anonymous said…
She loos so cute. She really has great coloring. She looks like she has make-up on but nope all natural. Hope she had a great day. looks like you had a fun time with the girls too. By the way which foot is yours, you little stinker, I had cankles the last six weeks with both of mine. You lucky duck. You look great, hope you feel great too.
The Jones Fam said…
That's crazy she's 5! Before I know it, Jaylee will be there too! I love all the pics you posted of her, she's such a cutie! The ebay store I got my cover from was "Sweet Wee Bairn" Let me know if you can't find it.
Heidi said…
Happy Birthday KT Bug! I'm so glad that I was able to come to your house and celebrate with you!
Lacey said…
I know what you've been doing! Planning birthday parties and not sleeping! You're so close! Next time you are in town we are having a reunion.
Becca said…
Happy B-day Katelin! And I love your song writing skills!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!