Preview to Twilight Movie

This is exciting!

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

Comments

andreamatrix said…
Strangely, I was on her website today checking her visit on the set. I'll go with you opening night! I'm very excited!!!!!!!!!
Jill Bowcutt said…
Ooh. I don't want to go because I hate Edward. I expected him to be much hotter than that. Let me know how it goes so I know if I should be dissapointed or not.
I'm a nerd too. I'm going to Forks in August. I'm pretty excited. I'll probably wear some corny homemade t-shirt and take lots of pictures in important places. I bet you just can't wait to check my blog in August, huh? :0)
Anonymous said…
Isn't that funny when you've read the books and then see who they've picked to play the characters it's nothing like you pictured it? From the clip I think they only got Alice and Victoria a little bit right, but sad to say I am most excited to see the Cullen's house and the sweet cars. I don't know if I'll see it or not. maybe I'll rent it for a couple of bucks and watch it while I'm ironing. They were an entertaining read, but I am not much of a special effects, action film, fantasy kind of girl. Hope you're loving that baby to pieces and three kiddo's are treating you to happy mommy times and a little bit of sleep.
Lacey said…
loved it thanks for sharing!!!
andreamatrix said…
Now that I've watched the clips, I am totally a FANPIRE!
Kelly Nordfelt said…
At first I didn't like the Edward, but after watching the video I think he might be able to pull it off!
Amber Williams said…
Wow! I didn't know they were doing this already. I guess I'm not a big enough fan! No, I liked the books and all, but just haven't kept up on the "latest".
Okay, so I just got done last week for my second round of the Twilight series... I re read them to freshen up before book 4 comes out... but I think that I will have to read them a 3 time before August... I forgot just how good they really are. It took me a little bit longer to read them the second time (a week) than the first (4 days) but just as addicting! Im sad about the movie... I agress with some that they have got Alice, Victoria, and maybe Rosalie right... but the rest... not at all the beauties I pictures in my mind. Could be a disappointment... but I'm willing to be disappointed to check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!