KC-isms

-First thoughts on Kanyon-
Dad: "What do you think of the new baby?"
KC: "He's nice"
Dad: "What do you want to say to Kanyon?"
KC: "Thank you."

-Questions and comments for mom-
"Mom, are there babies growing in your bra now?"
"Mom, your belly feels just like Jell-O."
"Mom, what are you feeding Kanyon with? Can I please see it just one time?"




Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL, LOL, LOL! I think I am going to laugh about this one for awhile Kelly, that is great! VERY handsome little guy you have!
:) said…
That is hilarious! Glad that you wrote those down for posterity!
Lacey said…
Too Cute! That's like when my nephew wanted to see the place that babies come out of! I love the picture of Kanyon's double chin!
Anonymous said…
I want to know if there's a baby growing in your bra!
Mandy said…
How funny is he!?! I totally had babies in my bra after I had Brendan. (at least they were big enough to house little babies!) How observant are these little kids?? HA!
Jill Bowcutt said…
Oh, boy. I can't wait to have a new baby with a 3 year old in the house. Kanyon is seriously so adorable.
Elise and Dan said…
Well Kanyon fits right into the Nordfelt family! He's another little Kye! It's a good thing you wrote down what KC said, because that couldn't have been funnier! How have you been recovering? Is Kanyon sleeping ok for you? Take care!
karlin said…
Those quotes are hilarious! Hey... I just went private so email when you get a chance and I'll send you an invite. karlinkess@comcast.net
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!! Yeah that he's here crazy for you that it was so fast. I actually almost had Afton on the sidewalk at the hospital. My doctor got there in 8 minutes and he missed it. A midwife delivered her, she had the cord around her neck so they pulled out the scissors and there she was. He is beautiful and that is hilarious how interested KC is with the whole nursing thing. I can't believe you blogged as you were having contractions and have posted three times since he came not even a week ago. You make those of us who haven't posted in a while look really bad. It's coming though. I promise.
janet said…
love the little things they say.. and I can't believe you are having twins right after your newborn. you crazy, girl!
Amie said…
HA! What a funny little boy. The other day Aiden threw the biggest fit because I wouldn't let him have some of "mommy's milk". Yikes! Who wants to see a two year old nurse??? Yuck. I can't wait to see your little one. I love all of your pictures of him, what a handsome little guy!
Kristen said…
Yea Nordfelts!!! I can't believe you almost had that baby in a car. He is adorable! I am glad they didn't tell you it was too late for the epi. That is always one of my worst fears, since I have zero aspirations of ever having a baby naturally. I love that dad can smile when you feel like you are laying on your deathbed.
andreamatrix said…
Ha ha ha... Jello. Well we can hang out since my arms are all flappy. I'll have to check my bra...
Terri said…
Ok Kelly so Iam way behind and had to read everything. I loved your baby story, funn thing is I can see and hear ALLLL of it. Iam so glad everything went well, Iam very jealous right now. I have 10 weeks to go and can hardly stand it. I love the songs that your cute one made up. She is such a Kelly. I love ya darlin and love to see the sweet pictures of your new edition. What a cute face, and Lacey was right.....love the double chin one. Take care and you now the routine now....SLEEP whenever you can girlfriend. Love you!!!
Keysha said…
Oh KC boy! I love those little faces....3-year-olds are so creative (and quite vocal!) How is he adapting??? I'm sure Katelin is in heaven...and KC is probably wondering when you get to take the baby back!
Ulrich's said…
How exciting! Congratulations! What a cute family:)
I love the bra comment... freaking hilarious!!! I want you to document notes closely on how you survive with three kids. I can't bring myself to get prego yet because that thought scares me.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll