Tubin' Fun!

A group of us went sledding while in UT. It was so fun! KC was smiling and giggling the whole time. He went off the huge hills with his dad and Grandma while screaming with glee. I am sure we all enjoyed it just as much! It was so fun.

















Comments

The Jones Fam said…
Oh that looks so cold! Sounds like fun though. Too bad we couldn't get together over New Years, I really wanted to see you guys. We'll just have to plan a trip to Phoenix soon.
janet said…
HOW FUN! We did not go sledding while we were in Utah... such a bummer. But I was just too cold and couldn't handle walking out to my car. I am such a baby! Anyway, very cute pictures. Love the sis shot.
Anonymous said…
I love that picture of me and you together! Brady sure had fun watching from the sidelines and making his snow angel. I loved having you here. Next time we'll make time for more foosball.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!