My Best Friend


I got tagged to talk about my Kye.

  • He is tall, dark and handsome.
  • He is awesome
  • He is hard working, fun loving and exciting.
  • We share all chores around the house. There is no him/her chores. We do everything together inside and outside of the house.
  • He cleans up dinner every night if I cook and vise-versa.
  • He loves to go out and have an adventure.
  • He doesn't play video games and doesn't sit in front of the TV until everything that needs to be done is done. This is rare.
  • He doesn't like not doing something. He always has to be busy.
  • He loves to study. He would be a full time student if I let him.
  • He does most of the work getting the kids ready for church.
  • He likes to smell everything...even his socks when he takes them off.
  • He watches Jane Austen movies with me. (Yes, it's true. He even likes some of them).
  • He has a wonderful singing voice. He occasionally will share it with me.
  • He doesn't like to lose when we play games.
  • He loves children...and they love him.
  • He truly loves people and wants to help anyone he can. (It's exhausting sometimes).
  • He always puts his family first.
  • He is a morning person. After 9:59 PM you cannot hold a conversation with him. It's best to just let him sleep.
  • He supports me in all I do.
  • AND...He bought me a mini van!

I love you Kye!












Comments

What a BEAUTIFUL couple you two make!! I love it!! It got me all teary eyed reading your post...Seth has many of the same attributes...we sure got lucky, didn't we?! Give your guy a big snuggle for being so great to you!! You are such a cute gal...we really should hang out sometime!
Kate Rosenvall said…
What a sweet tribute to Kye. You are one lucky girl to have him and I think he is one lucky guy to have you. You both make such a striking couple!
Have a great day!
KEYSHA said…
Always has been a sniffer that boy....I have never quite understood it! He is one great guy.....that Kye! (I know Carsen loves him to death!)
Anonymous said…
He sounds quite ordinary to me! Either way he is no Mr. Darcy, Colonel Brandon, and not even close to Edward (who is a vampire, for crying out loud!)

The author is too biased to offer good judgement of his character:)
Kelly Nordfelt said…
See why I love my Kye? (He is the "Nord" comment).
Becca said…
I had no idea Kye did ALL of that; Kelly, you are a lucky gal. No, really you're right; Kye is an awesome individual. I can say that because I've seen Kye in multiple settings....

What a beautiful wedding pic. Kelly, you look the same even with that beach ball you've been hiding, but Kye looks a little thicker in the cheeks - must be daddy muscles.
Becca said…
Wait, I meant to say shoulders, not cheeks. Sorry, Kye...
Your posts get better and better! I LOVE your tribute to your honey. That is awesome. He is gonna make every other husband on the planet look bad. And is that van NEW? You are officially a grown-up! congrats!
Kelly Nordfelt said…
No, the van is used. New to us.
karlin said…
You look so Beautiful on your wedding day! I love how much your husband helps you. What a great guy!
H-less said…
Gosh, I love Kye too! :) It is so awesome to hear that you have such an amazing guy Kel. I am so glad that you are so happy and that he is so wonderful.
KEYSHA said…
Love the van! I really do....Good find!
janet said…
Beautiful wedding picture and beautiful minivan! You are officially a grown up mom (at least that's how I felt when I first drove mine.)

I LOVE that you love your husband so much. He sounds perfect for you!
The Jones Fam said…
What a wonderful husband you have! You both look great in your wedding pic! How fun to have a new car, do you just love it?
Kelly Nordfelt said…
I LOVE MY VAN!! I AM PROUD TO BE A MINI VAN MAMA!
Amie said…
Love the van too Kelly! We're proud to be a minivan mammas! Loved the post. It's a wonderful thing when our hubbies are so good to us. You guys looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Looking forward to working with you in the Primary!
Jill Bowcutt said…
Your are officially more mature than me. It's been a toss-up since the 4th grade when we met, but I think you have passed me by a long shot with the minivan. I've also known Kye my whole life, and I never knew he was so great! I'm going to make Jared read this post to get some ideas :)
Kaydee said…
I loved the post about Kye. I am so amazed at how much you to have grown together. It is so wonderful. I love the mini-van, but I got a little teary with the Katelin story, so cute I know those moments mean so much to Mom's!! Love ya
CD Black said…
And I'd like to add that I know he loves you. I said to him what a huge load you have on you now and he said, "I know she has felt overwhelmed but she is an amazing woman and she can handle it." Props to you both!
Brianne & Jarod said…
Kye sounds like a great husband. I love that our generation is more helpful with chores around the house and the children...it is wonderbar! YOU looked AMAZING on your wedding day!

What a great present! I can't wait for the day when I get a minivan! I think they are great for kids, and for my back!!
Terri said…
So sweet little Kelly! Awesome braclet to by the way. Welcome to the van family. Love the tribute to Ky, so glad you found him. Still cant believe you were in Utah and didnt call me but I guess we dont have to get into that. :)
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope Kye was able to read that. That was so sweet... You still seem so much in love. I'm happy for you guys. But honestly, I still think he's lucky to have won your heart over!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!