Katelin Adair

My last two posts were about my two boys. Now I want to talk about my Katiebug.
She is such a joy in my life! She can be the most sweet, caring, helpful little girl. She is very thoughtful and is constantly wanting to do things or make things for other people.
She also can be moody and demanding.
That is why I love her!
Plus, who can resist posting pictures as cute as these?









Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanted to see more pics of her. She's so cute and big!! I love you KTbug! Love, Aunt Heidi
Anonymous said…
Thank you. They are soooo cute!!
She is just beautiful! And what a sweetie!! Thanks for sharing!
KEYSHA said…
What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she will be 5 in April!! I love that little Katie Bug. (She should be getting a little surprise in the mail!)
The Jones Fam said…
She has such a cute sweet face! I think the dramatic thing must be a girl thing because Jaylee is exactly the same way! She is beautiful Kelly!
Becca said…
She is so photogenic. And definitely, a cutie petutie.
you got some great shots of her HAPPY face this time! she is a mini blonde you.
Kelly Nordfelt said…
Let's be honest here. She looks just like Kye. Just read the comment by Kristen on the President Hinckley post -she grew up with Kye.
I am glad that some people can see me in her. I don't see that much, however.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!