Kye C

Here are little Kye's three-year pictures.
(I think we named him appropriately :)





Comments

cute, and yes such a great name...looks just like his daddy!
Becca said…
Wait. Is this Kye or KC? That is so crazy. I've never seen a father/son look so much alike.
Anonymous said…
Little KC is the cutest thing on the planet! (next to Brendan) Squeeze him for me!!
Anonymous said…
He's getting too big and grown up. I miss him. loves xoxoxo
Keysha said…
Love those pictures! That bottom one is my favorite...with the squinted eyes! (Such a KC face!)
The Jones Fam said…
What a handsome little boy! He definately looks like his dad! Cute pictures!
Brianne & Jarod said…
Very cute pictures!!

p.s. I put more recipes on my blog if you want to try them out. I know that you love to cook, and they are very tasty!
Kate Rosenvall said…
You'd better watch out! He is going to be a little heart-breaker! He is such a darling boy!
Kristen said…
What a beautiful little boy!
Heidi and Jace said…
Way Cute Boy! I need to get pictures of my kids too. Where did you go? Thanks for the Birthday Cake and the company!
H-less said…
I don't know if I have seen a little boy who looks more like his dad. Really. Talk about dominant genes on this one. What classic and perfect pictures of him. How do you have kids this old?!! Can you believe it? Wow. And another one joining. Time flies. So, your hubbs isn't thrilled about auditing? I'd love to hear more...
Lacey said…
He's so handsome! He looks so grown up in his dress clothes.
janet said…
They are all adorable, but that last grin is just too cute! it will be great when he's an NBA star..
Lissa Leigh said…
WOW! Little Kye looks IDENTICAL to big Kye! That's awesome. I wish one of my girls looked like their mommy...I guess I'll just have to wait. Miss the get togethers. We need one SOON!

~Klorissa
Anonymous said…
Random that we both did tributes to our husbands at the same time without even knowing it. Cute little guy, he definately looks just like his dad. Fun facts about Kye. Still can't get over the sniffing of the socks thing though. I don't mind sniffing my kids feet, but there is something that makes me want to dry heave about sniffing a grown mans socks. To each his own though. It really doesn't surprise me on the other stuff. I always knew he was a good guy. Looks like he's met his match in you.

Oh and we know Marcae through Jeff. They used to work together at CompHealth. Love that girl. She actually was in labor at our house when she had Kate. The little trooper acted a little uncomfortable, but only Brian knew more was going on. Kind of weird how we're all intertwined huh? Kristen Mendenhall was in our old ward. Crazy. Glad it worked out that way though because I love knowing what's going on with you guys. I feel like we should be great friends when you move back or something!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!