Just For Fun

We like to jump on our trampoline everyday. Today the clouds were so beautiful as the wind was blowing a storm in. We were also feeling a little crazy! We were having way too much fun!
Who cares if I'm six months pregnant and giving my kids horsey and Superman rides on the tramp?
(Oh, maybe my Doctor. Don't tell her).








We came inside after this picture. It's about to rain!

Comments

The Jones Fam said…
These are so funny! Especially the ones of K.C. Jared came over to look at them and was amazed at how much he looks like his daddy. Looks like you had tons of fun!
Lacey said…
Enjoy that warm weather! I'm so jealous...I'd take rain any day!
andreamatrix said…
I love the progression of the clouds as the storm rolls in. Great pictures!
KEYSHA said…
Who wants warm, rainy weather when they can freezing, ice cold, bitter weather??? MEEEE! I am very jealous. I'm glad your kids are liking their trampoline (and it sounds like you are getting some fun out of it too!)
Looks like fun. I'd probably peed my pants jumping while prego... you are daring my friend :-)
H-less said…
I love you and your kids! I love the trampoline and we were enjoying the wind and clouds in texas today too. Sounds like you have a great time being a mom and I enjoy hearing about it.
bentanelle said…
Cute kids Kelly! How is the pregnancy going? Hope you are feeling well!
nice job on the tramp, kell!
Kate Rosenvall said…
What a fun Mom you are. I must admit that I am a little envious of the nice weather you guys are having...wanna trade??
Anonymous said…
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!!!! Oh my gosh, it is wild to come across your blog. I saw it from Tristie's page. You look so beautiful and your family is gorgeous. Good for you! I remember our modeling days together, what fun times those were! It is really good to see you are doing well. Check out my blog, it is http://thehambonies.blogspot.com.

Tina (Tidwell) Hamby
Terri said…
You are so cute. I would love to go outside. Its getting depressing. We get a little sun before another storm, but all for the water, right. I loved the pictures of your sweet daughter, she didnt even cry :)
I forgot are you having a boy or girl? I get to find out on
the 20th, I can hardly wait. Love you!!
karlin said…
Such cute pictures! I am so jealous you are outside on a tramp!
Buffy Dayton said…
Kelly, I am trying to find a picture of you pregnant, no such luck!! You need to look pregnant. I love your blog, I am still trying to get used to it. How did you get your list of other people on the side? I need to figure that out! Let me know how everything is with you. Ps, when is your due date?
Kaydee said…
Kelly,
Those are great pictures. You always have had such an eye for photography. How are you feeling? I hope all is well. How is Kye likeing work? I am glad you are enjoying AZ now, and that the hottest part of your pregnancy is not super hot there!! I Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!