The Anniversary



  • 6 years
  • 3 kids
  • 8 moves
  • 5 vehicles
  • 3 college degrees
  • 17 jobs

One happy family.

Comments

Mandy said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! CONGRATS! However, the BIG one is in two more years. HA! Love you guys!!
janet said…
I didn't know 6 was the BIG one!! I thought I had to wait until 25 or 50... Anyway, happy Anniversary! We've had 8 moves in 8 years, so you totally have us beat.

LOVE your wedding pictures! You are one good looking couple...
Kelly Nordfelt said…
I changed the title from "The Big Anniversary" to "The Anniversary". It will be big if we make it to 10! (And of course we will:) I wonder how many kids we'll have by then...
Marcae said…
Congrats you guys! All that moving makes me tired. Hopefully you will stay put for a while :) We really need to get together!
Congrats on 6 years!! That is a great accomplishment in this world today!! Enjoy yourselves!!
Elise and Dan said…
Happy Anniversary! You guys look so happy in your pics. You were so tan!
Rochelle said…
Happy anniversary.
Heidi said…
Happy 6th!
:) said…
Happy Anniversary! Hope that you got a babysitter and went out to dinner! Miss you guys.
Amie said…
What a good looken' couple! Loved all the pictures and your dress. How many kids WILL you have by your ten year??? :) Hope you got out and did something fun!
Keri Hennefer said…
Happy Anniversary...17 jobs! I can't believe that you have kept track! That's impressive!
Cami and Mitch said…
Happy Anniversary! This is the Squires from downstairs. Mitch just confessed that he let you in our house that looks like a tornado stuck it. You will have to come back again when its not so scary.
karlin said…
Happy Anniversary. You were a beautiful bride.
Aubrie said…
Helloooo Nordfelts!! I was so proud of myself just last week ...as I was blog hopping I found you and we laughed at all your fun pics that reminded us of the good times we had hanging out with you in good ole cedar:)Crap hit the fan and we couldn't comment to say hi..so when I saw your comment I had to laugh..I'm glad I'm not the only one that hops blogs (Matt calls me a stalker:( Anyway I want to add you on our links so we can keep up with you guys!!
Amanda said…
Happy Anniversary!!! Lots has happened in your 6 years of marriage. Hope your enjoying your new move in Utah!!!
Heidi said…
You're not supposed to say IF you make it to 10 it's WHEN you make it to 10!
Kelly Nordfelt said…
IF was a joke folks. Kye and I are in for the forever haul...
Jay and Mel said…
Oh I love you kelly!! It was so fun to read through your blog. I am so sorry to hear about Heidi's little girl!! I don't know what I would do. Also, I love the pictures of you and Kye at the bottom of the blog. You are such a great couple and your three kids are very lucky! I'll call you soon. P.S. Thanks for the comment about being a size 4! I needed it that day.
The Jones Fam said…
Happy belated Anniversary! You guys haven't changed at all in 6 years, you both still look great! We can't wait to see you when we come up for the 10 year reunion!
Tami and Kaleo said…
Cpngrats I forgot we shared an anniversary. Love it.
Tami

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!