Arizona Memories

We really loved being in Arizona. Here are some of the things that will be missed:
  • Good friends for us and the kids
  • Sarival ward
  • Being in the Primary Presidency and teaching the 90+ kids (I especially missed it this last Sunday when I had to sit quietly in SS and RS and my new ward).
  • Going to Diamond Back games
  • My piano students
  • Kye's Young men
  • My preschool kids
  • Lifetime Gym/swimming pool
  • My front yard
  • Riding our bikes from our house to Kervin's park

Arizona, thank you for one of the best years of our lives!

Comments

Amie said…
Arizona misses you Miss Kelly! Glad you're home safe and enjoying some shopping alone time! I'm going to enjoy that in about 5 years! :)
I'm so happy to hear that you loved us as much as we loved you!! We miss you already!
mph said…
We already miss you! Did you hear we lost a bunch of our ward at Stake Conference? Hope you are enjoying being back home.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!