Liars...

This is for all of you who think Katelin looks like me.

Comments

Buffy Dayton said…
I think she looks a little like you! Sorry about yesterday, it was kina crazy wasn't it!
Amie said…
The face shape is the same...that's about where it ends! :) You're both such beauties!
chelsea mckell said…
i see it! isnt it funny how outsiders can see resemblences between you and your children more than you can...
:)
Kaydee said…
Hey Welcome back to Utah...I still think she looks like you... who knows Welcome back to Happy Valley. It is interesting...Vegas is a definite melting pot..so I hear you!
The Jones Fam said…
Your bangs looks super cute Kelly, and I also do think you look like Mother and daughter!
Like others said... there is still a resemblence... especially the shape of your faces

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!