I Hate and Love Moving

I hate saying "goodbye" and I have had to do it too many times. I love that I have many dear friends, in several states, that I still keep in contact with. I've meat some pretty awesome people. I will miss the people here in Arizona dearly.

--Edit on June 7th-- I just hate moving. I decided I don't love it. Next time, I am paying someone to do it!!

Comments

Rochelle said…
That's where blogging helps us stay in touch!!!!!! I love it!!! Good luck with all the moving stuff.
i'll be thinking of you through all this madness. go kell!
andreamatrix said…
I think moving is just like pulling out your toe nails. I've done it 11 times in 14 years...
Tami and Kaleo said…
I hate moving Kelly and you think you have everything all done and then you open the one closet or drawer you forgot about and you think I don't need this, it belongs in the trash. hahah. I love to dejunk though. I hope you hold up though with the new baby and getting settled and unpacked, and the last thing on your mind decorating. Im sure. Well love you. Im posting again feel free to check it out.I love you Tami
Marcae said…
No, moving is not a fun thing....but I am glad you are moving back to Utah. Yay!!!
Karlee said…
Hi Kelli,
Remember me? I am so excited to see your blog. I was looking at my friend's sister-in-laws blog and just saw your name on her list. Crazy! I've wondered where life has taken you! You look so great and you have a beautiful family. You have a mini you and and a mini Ky! And, congrats on your new little baby. You're moving? We just moved back to Utah from Nova Scotia, what a PAIN! Moves are so nice to get rid of stuff and re-organize, but it's is a pain! Good luck! We'd love to see you guys in person, maybe we can hook up!
Love, Karlee Allred
www.donnyandkarleeallred.blogspot.com
Heidi and Jace said…
Well good luck, we will miss you! We're glad we got to share this year with you! I feel bad that it didn't work out this week to get together one more time. Hope the unpacking goes better!
The Albrecht's said…
Hi Kelly, this is Adrienne from the good ol' stomping grounds of SUU. I loved hearing from you! You're family is adorable! Good luck with the move, that is the pits! At least you'll be back in Utah amongst family.
karlin said…
I hate moving too especially with little kids. Good luck.
Perrero Clan said…
Hey, I heard you are coming back to UTAH! So excited to see you. Lacey says we are getting together at the end of the month...before I take off back to Kentucky. So excited to see you and hear about your pregnancy. Hope you are doing well. See you soon!
Perrero Clan said…
Duh, and also I can't wait to see you cutest ever new addition! Love the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!