Happy Birthday PA!

We made a little video of the kids for Grandpa Kirtly. They really wanted to sing "Book of Mormon Stories". So take is as their way of singing "Happy Birthday". Hope your day was great!

Comments

Elise and Dan said…
That is too cute! love how wiggly they are! ha! I am sure Grandpa loved BOM stories anyway!
Anonymous said…
Ok those might be the two cutest kids ever. Love your little KC's intensity and sweetness all mixed into one little verse of Book of Mormon stories. I'm sure Mr. Nordfelt loved it. Happy Birthday Kirtly!!
Kate Rosenvall said…
Could your kids get any cuter? I think "Book of Mormon stories" beats "Happy Birthday" any day. Watch out American Idol!!!!
Anonymous said…
That's so precious! Love you guys. I hope you want to come back to Utah soon.
Anonymous said…
That is so cute! Love you!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!