Easter Weekend

It's been a fun week with Grandpa and Grandma Nordfelt here. Thanks to Kirtly, I got a lot of sleep and I rested well knowing my kids weren't coloring on the backporch with crayons.

Friday night we went to Mill street in Tempe and ate at a Greek restaurant-a first for me. It was good. Then we headed to the Mesa AZ Easter pagent. It was wonderful. I must admit I enjoyed it a lot better when I left my family, the hard metal chair, and plopped my big belly down in a small space between two families that were laying on the grass. They looked at me pretty weird, but I was dying to get my feet up.

Saturday morning the Easter Bunny came, we colored eggs, and went to the Buckeye park to enjoy their festivities.

We were sad to see Grandma and Grandpa leave. We didn't quite know what to do with ourselves because they our entertainment for the week. Thanks for being such awesome in-laws!

--A disclaimer-- I promise I do my daughter's hair. It's a fight everyday, however. Lately I haven't had the energy to fight her :)











































































































































































Comments

KEYSHA said…
Aww...wish we could've been there. It looks (and sounds) like you guys had a fabulous weekend. These grandkids sure are loved (and spoiled). Next year we will plan on coming for the Easter Pageant. Chad is always saying he wants to go to it..but the timing is just never quite right.
CD Black said…
Cute blog! I'm glad you had fun with the family in town. We'll hit the pageant next year; maybe Ryan will be able to sit still! Keep on being preganant! Don't give in yet! Hugs...
Elise and Dan said…
Sounds like a fun weekend. My kids always have withdrawls after being around their grandparents. I am sure the kids with miss them. Cute blog too! I tried to change mine, and I messed everything up. so I will have to get some help on that.
Anonymous said…
I love that sun hat! Target? I wanted to buy one. You're not very big. Everyone looks so cute and I'm excited to come see you on the 3rd!!
Amie said…
Love the new blog look Kelly! I love the family photo at the top! You guys had a busy weekend! You trying to go into labor? :) Hey, thanks for preparing the sharing time on Sunday. I thought that the kids were really receptive to it! You three do such a great job with everything.
mph said…
Your mother in law seemed very sweet when I met her at Target with you. I have great in - laws too and it's so nice.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!