Great News

Dr. Mystie came and told me that I could go home and that I am only on Modified bedrest. I can still go get groceries, do the laundry and walk around. Just no running or pulling the kids in the bike trailer. :) What a blessing!! I do need to put my feet up though and not get too excited. After three weeks I can do whatever I want. She said new research shows laying in bed does not stop a baby from coming if it is coming. She thinks he'll be here by the first of April, and he would be healthy, but who knows. Here's to the next few weeks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly WOW!! Life happens fast. Seems I was just asking you about the baby Sunday. Let me know if I can help...meals, kids, cleaning your house, whatever.
andreamatrix said…
AND I missed all of this until today. Please let me also know if you need anything. I'll send Melissa right over... (AND MYSELF TOO.) :)
Jill Bowcutt said…
What the heck! I have got to get on the computer more!! Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't hear about this sooner. Our prayers are with you guys. How scary. Take it easy and milk it for all it's worth!!!
Elise and Dan said…
Kelly- I am so sorry i am not there to help you and watch your kids!! I don't get back to AZ for another couple of days, but when i do--if you need anything at all let me know!! i would be more than happy to watch KC and Katelyn. They would be a nice distraction for Abree while i am cleaning and packing!! You hsve been in our prayers. We hope your little "K" baby stays in there!! Take care and rest!
Lacey said…
Great! Hang in there!! I'm sorry about the IV. I think IVs are ten times worse then epidurals...Just my opinion though! Love you! Take care of yourself!!!
mph said…
Kelly - send your kids on over! My kids would love it!
Kristen said…
Good luck! That is one of my worst fears. I actually do love the hospital though. It is so relaxing, but it doesn't sound like you were very relaxed.
Keysha said…
I am so glad everything is going well....I do hope you are putting up those long 'ole legs for a rest though... My Dad will love it if you will rely on him. (he loves to be the hero. He's Superman after all). So, let him take care of you.
Keri Hennefer said…
I saw your mom last week, and she told me what happened! Take it easy Chick! We don't want this baby coming too early!
Wow... sounds like craziness! As much as you'd like to not be prego right now... and as anxious as you are for him to be here... you are right- he'd have lots of problems you don't want to deal with. Just take it easy... and milk it for all it's worth- I'm glad you've got famiy coming to help you out with the kiddos. Is your preschool on hold while you are on "maternity leave?" I'm sure Katelin would love to substitute teach for you- I'm sure she would do a good job. She seems like a big helper :-)
Rochelle said…
It was good to see you yesterday. Hope you're feeling better. The worry and wondering are probably the hardest part when you get put on bedrest/limited duty. Give me a call and let me feel useful.
karlin said…
I'm glad everything is okay. What a scare. Take it easy (the best you can) Don't feel guilty about those naps anymore!
Kate Rosenvall said…
Kelly...What a scary thing. I first read the previous post and I was glad to read on that you are on moderate bedrest. Even though I'm sure it's going to be hard the next few weeks. That's so wonderful that you have the great support from family and friends. Hang in there and we are praying for your guys!!!
The Jones Fam said…
It's good to hear that you're home! Keep us posted on any baby news, we're excited to see you guys next week!
pam said…
Oh my gosh, Kelly, I know it's probably the pregnant part of me, but I got all teary-eyed while reading about your experience. I'm really glad you are home and that everything is going well. Keep us posted. (Although, I need to be better and read the blogs more often.) Anyway, I'm glad things are well and hope they still are. You are adorable and the perfect wife for Kye! I'm SO glad he found you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!