THE BIG 28!



Look how cute and YOUNG we looked six years ago today! What the heck happened?! (If you look really close you can see Kyes' side burns.) Kye has a really hard time holding back excitement. Can you tell?

This was the first birthday of his we were together. This was also right before he dumped me, before he asked me to marry him.

That's another post...

Anywho, time really does fly. What a privilege I have to grow old with this man!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Comments

Keysha said…
Happy Birthday to the best big brother ever! (You're right...he is an overly-excited guy). Hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake and ice cream! My most memorable birthday of Kye's is the year of his black Lab--KT. I probably feel this way, because I was just as excited as he was! Maybe you should get him a dog Kelly, just for old times sake!
Anonymous said…
Kelly, you are so funny! I love your posts. Happy B-day to your hubby. I am glad you are so happy!
Anonymous said…
That is a pretty funny little pic. There is so much emotion in both of your eyes. So much that you both want to say, but aren't. It's funny that you put right before he broke up with you, right before he asked you to marry him. Glad he figured out what a good thing he had going!

Oh and uh, Happy birthday Kye. I think 28 is the best age so far, so hopefully you enjoy it too. Looks like you guys are happy and really what more can you ask. You've got some pretty dang stinking cute kids too.
Elise and Dan said…
That is such a cute picture! 6 years wasn't that long ago, and you both look so young! I want to hear about the dumping and then marriage proposal story! I bet that is really interesting...
Tami and Kaleo said…
Hi Kelly
Its me Tami. First I need to comment on your need for sleep, are you kidding I slept so much when I was pregant and I have talked to so many women who have said their 3rd pregancy was so hard on their body. Mine was so awful, but number three baby was the best sleeper, happy, content and little so I could pack him around no problem and hangout with kids and not be overwhelmed. Isn't it great that we are all doing the same thing at the same time. Good. Happy Bday Ky. Oh I remember the break up and then proposal oh the ogood old days. Love Tami
Buffy Dayton said…
It is crazy how time flies! I have 3 kids, and you do too pretty much! Crazy. I wish I didn't look older with every child, but oh well. Tell Kye happy late birthday! Hope you are feeling great!
Happy birthday to your honey! And about your last post. . . you should take all the naps you want to! Especially since you're preggo! Motherhood is exhausting!! And yeah, I want to hear the story about the break-up after proposing!
Kate Rosenvall said…
The funniest thing is that you both look just as young and in love now than you did back then.

I know what you are talking about with the sleep thing. With Kate in the hospital, I still feel guilty sleeping in. But, I have to tell myself to enjoy it now because when this baby comes, it's going to be a whole different story.
mph said…
You guys are still gorgeous and let's hear your story. Sounds like it's pretty interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll