My First Taste of Rice Cereal...

was delicious! Mmm.


Comments

Mandy said…
So cute! Love the tounge!
Elise and Dan said…
Ohhhh, so cute! It's so funny what their tongues do! He DOES look a lot like you. What a babe!
chelsea mckell said…
Hi there! Havent checked your blog in awhile.... I LOVE the background! Great job, the whole thing is so cute.
And I have to know... how do you make these collages?? Is it just a photoshop feature, or...?? Seriously, please tell me!

And of course... darling pics. We are going to start rice cereal with our little Brianna this week for the first time. Im really anxious about it; I dont know why! But Ill make sure to get the camera out so I can get cute shots like yours.
KEYSHA said…
That's adorable! Glad someone will eat that stuff---Myka never did take a liking to it!

I really think he gets more adorable every time I see him!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh Kelly, he is such a beautiful child. I just want to eat him up. All of your children are just so cute. It looks like you had a blast in Vegas. Besides the moving, you look like you have had a way fun summer. New York soon????
Lacey said…
He's adorable! I can't believe that I haven't seen him. Once our snot noses are cleared up. I'm coming over!
Aubrie said…
He is precious!! In answer to your comment..matt sells all types of insurance. What does Kye do? Maybe we could find a hook up..we would love for you to live closer..my boys would love more boys for friends our neighborhood is full of girls:)
Kristen said…
He is not big enough to be eating from a spoon, he just came out yesterday...time flies
Marcae said…
What a doll. I think Mia is ready for it soon.

I've been bad at keeping up with my blogging lately. I have only allowed myself 1/2 hour a day and it's killing me :) Looks like you guys have been doing some fun things this summer. I'm jealous you are going to NYC!!!
Kelly said…
You take great pictures! You baby is getting so big already!
Amie said…
Looks like he enjoys REAL food! What a cutie pie. I love that last picture of him, he looks SO happy! Have a great time in NYC!
The Jones Fam said…
Wow, he's already old enough for rice cereal? CRAZY! We're excited to see you guys this weekend too!
Brianne & Jarod said…
Man Kanyon has gotten big :) It is amazing how fast they grow. E-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com and I will send you an invite :)Hope you are enjoying Happy Valley, I sure miss it, and LOVED grocery shopping at Macey's!
Lacie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacie said…
He is so cute. Have fun in New York you are so lucky to get to go.
Amanda said…
He is a cutie!!! The firt food pictures are always the best!

Oh, I love your shoe find from the last post!!!
Jenn Rushton said…
Hey Kelly! This is Jenn (Sandoval)Rushton. I hope it alright that I am on your blog. I found it through the reunion website. Your family is so cute. Wow I can't believe you have 3 kids. Anyway, I hope it is okay that I put you on my blog list. I would love to pop in and see what your family is up to. Hope all is well, keep in touch through the blogging world.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!