Just Another Day

Saturday we went up to a park in Provo Canyon. We ate dinner, roasted marshmellows, and went for a hike. KC was tired so Katelin offered to carry him down the hill and hold his hand. They really are best friends.

If you'll notice, I included a picture of Kye and I in this collage because I think it is the ugliest picture of the two of us ever taken. I figured you could use a laugh.
Kanyon's tear duct finally unclogged and so I had to post these close up's. Isn't he a handsome little devil? Looks just like his mama!

Comments

Aubrie said…
Your kids are sooo cute!!
Aubrie said…
oh and yes it really is 6:30 AM!! My not so cute right now kids think they have to be up with the sun:( Next time you guys head to vegas we should have lunch/dinner on your way through!
Heidi said…
How fun! I'm so glad KT's wearing her ladybug backpack. I'll have to tell Nancy. Cute pictures. I'm sure that's not the ugliest one of you two. I'll find one worse! hee hee
Rochelle said…
Kanyon is SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love the personalized paci!!!!
KEYSHA said…
He is such a 'handsome little devil.' But Kelly--he's all Kye!

And...there is no such thing as a bad picture of you Kelly--which is why I am DEMANDING that you remove that picture of me and you in the pool. UGH.
Emily Smith said…
You are all adorable! I love keeping up on your cute blog and fun stories! No more vacations until you come to FL! The whole fam!
Mandy said…
Super cute kiddos. Glad his tear duct problem went away. Did it just happen overnight??
Anonymous said…
Kelly,
I found your blog on Pfuns's blog. I had to show Jonny since he grew up with your husband and we were good friends in college. Your kids are darling. I just posted a blog for Jonny and I but it isn't anything too great. I am just getting started. We would love to keep in touch with you guys!
Amber
mph said…
Kelly, I hate to break it to you, but he is all Ky! I don't see you in him at all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!