Note to Self...

Don't put your mouth on a cookie sheet that just came out of the oven. It hurts.


Comments

Oh my gosh Kelly, that looks so sad. Poor KC. Hope he is feeling ok.
Lacey said…
OUCH! That's horrible. I bet you just about died.
Elise and Dan said…
oh, oh, oh!!! OUCH!! Kids always do things that there is no way I would ever imagine them doing! Yet, they do it, and oh...ouch!
Mandy said…
OH MY GOSH! That makes me pucker my lips. Kiss him for me.
Emily Smith said…
Oh! That is so heartbreaking! Isn't it always the things we don't think we need to literally tell them not to do???!! Hope he heals quickly! Looks like you had a great trip! So exciting! Good for you!!!
xo - Em
Buffy Dayton said…
That honestly makes my stomach hurt!!!!! I am sorry you guys had to go through this, and without Kye? Or is he home now?
Michelle said…
Oh, that is so sad!!!
The Jones Fam said…
OUCH! I'm sure he'll remember this lesson for the rest of his life!
KEYSHA said…
Oh painful. He was just so excited for those darn cookies. I am hurting just looking at him!
:) said…
How long did he scream for? That looks like it kills. . .
Rochelle said…
EWww!!!!!! OUCH!!!!! Poor kid...he'll never do that again!
Heidi said…
I'm so sorry KC. I feel bad. And I hope he gets better quickly. It reminds me of the time after cheer camp I had cold sores covering the whole top and bottom of my lips. OUCH!! Don't go a minute without putting stuff on it.
Anonymous said…
I am seriously cringing right now. That poor sweetheart! That is one thing Andrew has not done.....yet!
karlin said…
oh my goodness. Poor guy!
mIcHeLLe said…
hey, I just found your cute blog from Mandy's blog....long time no see! You have such an adorable family....not sure if you remember me, but I totally remember you..you were just the cutest little sister.....I haven't heard how Nicole was doing in forever...how is she? does she have a blog? cute cute family! And my son's name is Kai...funny!
Anonymous said…
This reminds me of when I found out that Car Cigarette Lighters can burn the tip of your nose!! I'm such a stump, we were little, your Dad was really little and I wasn't much bigger. We got a new Car, the dreaded Pettingill Car Disease and there was an ash tray and lighter in the back of the front seat. Well, I thought I would push it in and when it popped out I took it and touched the end of my nose. Well, I'll tell you that burn rings on your nose for months and months was no fun at all. Sorry to hear about KC, maybe lots of Pop Cicles will help!!
Brianne & Jarod said…
Ohhhh...that is just the saddest thing I have ever seen! Ouch! Hope he is doing better :)
Jill Bowcutt said…
Oww! I hope the cookies were good! I can't believe you have a kindergartner. Lets get together soon now that you live so close.
Amie said…
Oh, poor K.C. So sorry to see that picture of him! I hope that it's healing up nicely!
mph said…
oh ouch!!!!! Poor KC!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!