Thanksgiving for Preschool

In Preschool we've been learning about the American Indians, and their significance this Thanksgiving season. The kids decorated costumes, headbands, necklaces, and drums. After the two days we worked on them, we did Indian chants and dances to celebrate the harvest! The kids had a really good time, and hopefully they can remember what they learned.


Now we're off to Utah!!









Comments

Kate Rosenvall said…
I wish I wouldn've had you as my preschool teacher. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. Hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Lacey said…
Oh, that brings back the Kindergarten memories. Okay, so I've been planning on going through my stuff until my husband took everything out into our garage because we are finishing our basement. I have no clue where my boxes are now. When I get home maybe I can email you some ideas....once we get everything off of our computer that crashed...AGAIN! Looks like you are already doing a awesome job!
Kelly I hope you don't mind that I copied your baby count down. Your blog is so cute
Thanks,
Daiana
Kristen said…
Those are the cutest indians that I have ever seen! You make such a good mom. I hope things are going good and that you had a great Turkey Day!
Tami and Kaleo said…
Kelly i still think your amazing every time i get on your sight. I wouldn't even know where to begin in doing a preschool that is why i ship my kids off. lol, But I know my kids had fun doing the same thing at school. I hope you guys had fun in Utah. Happy Thanksgiving
The Jones Fam said…
It looks like all of the kids had fun! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys while we were both in Utah :( Have you found out what you're having yet?

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!