Tag

I've been tagged by a couple of people so I give in! I'll do it! However, I am changing the rules. I'm only tagging one person, my sister-in-law Keysha. Everyone else has already done it!
1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


  1. I love to read-a new addiction since moving to AZ. My favorite books include: "Jane Eyre", "These is My Words"and the "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" series. Then there are the loved Jane Austen books.
  2. I love to cook! I would rather cook than eat out! I know my old roommates and people that knew me in high school are all in shock right now. (Hey Janet, remember when I ate a tomato on a sandwich for the first time? I'll never forget the way yours and Karlin's face looked!) I don't just eat cereal and Wendy's anymore. I have done a 180!
  3. I have a bad habit of picking my face. It makes thing worse, I know.
  4. I'm not a big fan of the TV. However, my husband and I love LOST. (Who else is so mad that it isn't on until February!)
  5. I like things to go in the dishwasher a certain way. If I open it and things are turned the wrong way, I'll rearrange all the dishes until I am happy. (Thanks for that one, dad!)
  6. I am afraid of change...especially when it comes to the hair. But, I was brave and cut bangs and two inches off my hair I swear I would never cut. Here is the proof:

Alrighty Keysha, get on it!

Comments

Amanda said…
I love that you rearrange the dishwasher. That's so funny! You're hair is so long and pretty!!!
H-less said…
Your hair is so long, I can't believe it! It's gotta feel awesome! I have to say again that I loved the price is right post! Makes me so happy to see you all freaking out. I love you Gidge
Kaydee said…
Kell,
Your hair looks so pretty! And I love the Nordfelt gang's costumes!
Kate Rosenvall said…
The bangs are definitely a good look on you. Way to be brave.
Anonymous said…
You look so dang cute in bangs I can't believe what it does for you. I lIKE IT> DONT CHANGE it.LOve Tami
Kristen said…
I love the bangs, it definately gives you a modelish look. The good think about cutting your hair is that it always grows back. But I am not suggesting that you grow it out, it looks beautiful! And your kids are darling too!!!
holy bangs, batman! i've never seen you with them, and they are way cute. love you!
janet said…
Good for you-- reading and cooking like a champ! I don't actually remember the tomato experience.. sorry if it was a rude reaction. I too am particular about the dishwasher.. I separate my silverware when I load it and I really don't like it if things are lined up the way they should be... weird.

cute hair! Looks like Halloween was fun!
KEYSHA said…
Okay. I will get it on it....(The hair is a good change! I really like it on you)! Way to step out on a limb and cut bangs.....they are the way to go:)
i like 'em.... its always good to change things up a little. Im shocked about the cooking thing. Any easy- yummy recipes? I need some new ones... so please email some to me if you get a minute.
Meilani said…
Looking good!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!