Thankgiving in Utah

Thanksgiving with the Nordfelt's is always so fun! After feeding 84 people dinner, we had racing games and a licorice spitting contest. There isn't a picture of the spitting contest, but I won the female contest. Kye tied for the boys. We were both very proud of each other.
We were not proud of our son who ran out and ate all the licorice off the floor that everyone spit out.
Carsen and KC with Grandpa getting ready to run.

Carsen was a serious runner...KC started skipping!

Kye and I before the three-legged race

The married children race (P.S. Don't stand by a Springer EVER when racing)


Kye didn't mean to, but he hit Kelly Springer thinking it was Andy, then Ben saw we were in front of him, so he grabbed onto Kye's leg trying to take us down!


Both my in-laws won races, so they had a race off! Keysha and Chad won because Kirtly and Gay fell down!









Comments

That looks so crazy fun. 84? that is amazing. wow. I laughed about KC eating the licorice! so gross!
Tami and Kaleo said…
OH Kelly that looks like such a fun tradition. I am totally laughing about KC eating the licorice off the floor. That would totally be my child. The three leggeed race hilarious. YOur great i cant believe the 12 hour drive yuck. At least your kids are older. IS KC potty trained yet.
CD Black said…
Do you have a parade too?
How fun! Wish we did fun stuff like that! I was looking at all the pictures... and noticed how long KC's legs look on Santa's lap. He really is Kye's mini me! How are you feeling?
KEYSHA said…
How much fun was that! The Nordfelts sure know how to have a 'rock'n' Thanksgiving! So, the whole licorice thing...Carsen was eating one too. Those two boys were into mischief the entire time we were there (inside the building and out!)
Amanda said…
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe there were that many people...what a riot it would be!!!
RaeLynn said…
So, how are you related to the Springers? I grew up with Leesha (burton) Springer. I remember her and Ben's wedding. They are hilarious. Looks like fun!
The Jones Fam said…
This looks like so much fun! I'm also proud to say that I am a decent spitter. That is kind of gross about KC though, yuck! It looks like those races got pretty serious, you guys look great though! Wish we could have seen each other :(
janet said…
what a fun family! Sounds like a par-tay!
Terri said…
Soooo fun Kelly. I too laughed when I heard that KC ate the licorice. I just wished you got a picture of that. I like your bangs girl, you look great. I havent seen you on IM lately. I miss chattin.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!