One Year Ago Today...
I was in Oxford England touring the very place where they film Harry Potter. Later in the day I was in Stratford-Upon-Avon pondering in the same home Shakespeare grew up in. Then we traveled on to Anne Hathaway's cottage (Shakespeare's wife) and drank cider in her beautiful garden. Such beautiful scenery. Such a memorable vacation.
And now a year later I am in my house in Orem, Utah. Nothing too exciting going on. Just trying to find the top of the piles of all the messes that need cleaning. I can't keep up with my kids these days! Especially when it always seems I need a nap!
However, I got an email from what to expect.com and it told me that I am going to feel better in about four weeks. Yes! Something to look forward to!!
Keysha and I in front of Christ's Church in Oxford.
Muggles in the dining hall.

Famous HP stairs

Shakespeare's home.

Anne Hathaway's cottage. Love the thatched roofs.
Love the beautiful gardens.
Loved this vacation!
Comments