I loved your last four posts. Kanyon is possibly the cutest boy ever. I love him. Happy Bday Kanyon. I loved your post about him being sick. Isn't it funny how even a day without all of the craziness seems wrong? Lily started pulling forward recently and I found myself complaining about her clothes getting dirty, then I had to remind myself, "wait a minute, am I seriously complaining about this?" We are so thrilled for her. The Sooper Mom post is one of my favorites. I think you are a Sooper Mom, too. Katelyn is so on it.
Now, KC. . . maybe you should get him a boy mosaic. =) Just to help him feel better. Poor guy. Does he have to wear something to fix it? How do you fix a broken collar bone?
Comments
word verification: imattr
why yes I do!
Now, KC. . . maybe you should get him a boy mosaic. =) Just to help him feel better. Poor guy. Does he have to wear something to fix it? How do you fix a broken collar bone?