My Katiebug Turns 7!!

Today my sweetie turned 7. She woke up to her enormous donut that Kye has made tradition. Then she opened some presents. Her favorite was her jump rope. She jump roped 1,000 times today. I promise.

Then we had a small bear party. The girls made a bear, played pin the nose on the bea,r and then acted like wild animals outside. So fun!

Here are the crazy party girls!


I had to post pictures of Katelin's past 7 birthdays. She is just so cute.

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday (I had to put this because this was SO Katelin when she was three!)

3rd Birthday (smiling)

4th Birthday

5th Birthday

6th Birthday

7th Birthday

Thanks Meilani for telling me about Sticky Mosaics at Michaels. It was a hit!!

Comments

GiGi said…
I can't believe she has grown so fast. Time flies so quickly. Enjoy her youth while you can because soon she will get married and move away.
Meilani said…
I loved looking at her birthdays over the years. I remember being in attendance at two of those special days. I am glad that you were able to find some of the mosaics! I will have to call for more birthday details. Happy 7th birthday Katie Bug!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!