KC Birthday and New Years

It's a tradition that Kye always has a donut ready for the kids to eat when they wake up on their birthday. This year he went for a small one because he is conscience of what the kids should be consuming and putting into their bodies....
Here is KC with his cousin Carsen. They are five days apart. This year they turned 5.

Kirtly and Gay were up here and it is always fun to be with them. The kids love being with Pa and Gigi.



Comments

Sara Borg said…
So can KC palm a basketball yet?
Jill Bowcutt said…
Can you believe they are 5! Crazy. I love the pictures of Kanyon asleep on Kye. Sorry you had to have a sick baby to get them but they sure are sweet. I stop by your blog all the time so keep posting. I'm even in the process of updating mine finally! I know, miracles do still happen :)

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!