I am glad to see that people still look at this. I've added quite a few posts and will add more as they happen.

Comments

We're missing having you near us so you can take our Valentine picture. So here's my proposition: My mom will try to take our family picture this weekend when she comes to visit. If the pictures are pretty terrible, will you be in Orem in the first weekend of February? You know I pay the big bucks, and I would love to have you take pictures for us. They're all over our house and they make us wistful... We would come to you!
Heidi and Jace said…
Yep I read! It's fun to keep up with you guys!
Lacie said…
I think that everyone is trying out facebook and not blogging as much anymore. But I still like to read your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!