We Had Fun!

We went a cruise for Christmas with Kyes' family.
We had a lot of fun.
I don't like to blog very much lately.

Enjoy this picture of all of us in Mazatlan. The two rocks behind us are called "poo-poo" rocks (They are white because of pelican poop. Nice huh.) The kids laughed about it all day.

Comments

Richins Family said…
How much fun! What a good time!
KEYSHA said…
Yes, a good time....Come on kel, you're supposed to be the Queen Blogger!
CD Black said…
I guess if I want more info I'll have to go to facebook! I'm glad you made it home safe.
Jess said…
Kelly, I'm sad you don't like blogging much lately. I love to look at your blog. Your pictures are wonderful, and you always have something witty to say. Please don't give up on your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll