Look Ma, No Training Wheels!

Not everything is negative with KC. He certainly has sweet moments. By the way, picking crab apples is helping and he swears he will "never pick the garden again." I won't hold my breath.

KC can ride without training wheels. These pictures were taken almost a month ago.


Kanyon cheering on KC from the front door.

There he goes!


Comments

Jill Bowcutt said…
Thanks for FINALLY inviting me. Geez. Just kidding. It was good to catch up with you though. And I absolutely LOVE what you did to that furniture and your room! It's georgous! I've been needing to do some serious work to my house but I can't seem to get motivated. I think you may have just motivated me :)
Kaydee said…
It has been so long since I have been on your blog. What a woman you are and it seems KC may be as stubborn as his parents! Love you

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!