7 Years

And it feels like it's only been five minutes...underwater.

I'm totally kidding.




The anniversary happenings:
Not only did my sister-in-law take our kids for 24 hours, they gave us two free dinners to the Scheinder's buffet up at the Zermatt in Midway. Hello deliciousness! It was a beautiful evening up in Midway. Then we headed home and watched Mall Cop. We are now dumber from watching that movie. I probably shouldn't even have mentioned it. Moving on...
In the morning we rode our bikes up the Provo River Trail to Vivian Park, and then back down. It is an awesome 10 mile ride. I recommend to all. After the bike ride we headed to the the temple.

It was a nice 24 hours without the kids.

Thanks again Keysha and Chad!

Comments

KEYSHA said…
Our pleasure! Glad you had an enjoyable time! (You deserved it). And that buffet is a must for every person! Ah man, I wanted to see "Mall Cop" but I don't want to be dumber for seeing it....
Brianne & Jarod said…
Happy Anniversary! I love that trail...I used to rollerblade it all the time!
beautiful pics of you. i love the one at the temple, you look gorgeous. i am so happy you got the day to enjoy each other. happy anniversary!
Kel said…
Happy Anniversary! It is crazy to think how much has happened since our SUU days. You are two of my favorite people!
Heidi said…
Happy 7th! I know what you mean. It feels like we've been married forever and it's only been 7 1/2 yrs. I think with Nick almost being 12 (sigh)it makes it feel a lot longer
The Jones Fam said…
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys had fun :)
Elise and Dan said…
Happy Anniversary!
Heidi and Jace said…
Happy Anniversary! You two still look the same! Beautiful! Miss you! Sorry we didn't stop by this last time. We definitely will again!
Kristen said…
FYI I love Mall cop

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!