It's Official

We closed on a home today. We are first-time homeowners!
Just thought I would share our exciting news!

Comments

Mandy said…
That is totally AWESOME! I have been thinking of plants and trees for you. We'll need to go to the nursery and pick stuff out! YAY! I'm so excited for your new house, but more excited to landscape!!
That is great. And, you get a refundable $8,000 tax credit thanks to your main man Obama! Congrats.

Dax
Heidi said…
I'm happy for you. You've made the next step in life! Congrats.
karlin said…
congrats! you bought at the right time too!
Anonymous said…
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. You will love having a home. Especially putting money towards something you own.

Ashlee
Jill Bowcutt said…
Woohoo! Where is it? Please tell me it's close to us! That would be so much fun. Good luck with the move. And I am so in love with Kanyon. He is the cutest baby!
Elise and Dan said…
Congrats!! So exciting! Where are you going to be living? What's the house like? Give details on the next post! =) Good luck!
hey, my husband already commented before me?!

oh well.

i am excited for you. It's official. You are a grown up...

3 kids: check
minivan: check
HOUSE: CHECK!
Brianne & Jarod said…
CONGRATS! That is GREAT NEWS, and must be sooooo exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll