2.4.2008
Katelin: She is healthy, happy, and got a new haircut! Can we all say "Amen"! It's taken a long time of convincing, but she decided she wanted it cut short. I think she looks so cute.She is currently in a dance class and loves it! She isn't as much coordinated (yet) as she is adorable! It makes it worth it to see her smile while she is dancing!
She is every mother's dream! She insists on changing poopy diapers, making bottles, and feeding the baby. She also likes to bring me breakfast in bed. Just the other morning she brought me toast in bed with 4 TBSP of butter on it. Who wouldn't want that!!
KC: Did you know that the "C" in KC stands for "Cough"? I think it's going to be permanent.He just had his 4-year well check and he has grown ONE INCH since NOVEMBER and has lost two pounds. His Body Mass Index is 0.9%! (it should at least be 50%) His Dr. put him on a healthy, high fat diet, which consists of downing Carnation Instant Breakfast twice a day with 2 cups whole milk. We need to add lots of fat to every meal. Maybe this extra weight will help him with his basketball skills! He starts tonight! Dad and KC are so excited. It's been an ongoing countdown since December!
Baby Banyon/Banyon Boy: He is just the highlight of our house. I mean, just look at him! He jabbers constantly and makes noises like Chewbacca. He puts up with Katelin carrying and mothering him all day long. He has CONQUERED his waking up in the night! You want to know how? A NIGHT LIGHT and large quantities of binky's! Now if he wakes up, he'll cry for a second, find a binky, and go back to sleep. Ahh, I love it!
His top two middle teeth are finally starting to poke through.
He is getting better at crawling and was awarded "speed crawler" last night while I was trying to vacuum. Seems he was trying to grab the rotating bristles while I was racing away from him. Next time I will put him in the exer-saucer!
I'm finally to the point where I feel like I can take care of three children, and it only took ten months! Another few years and we'll add #4!
As for us, we haven't been up to anything. Well, except we just put an offer on a house. Oh, and we are getting ready to go to Washington D.C. for a week. I almost forgot that I am going to London in April! My mother-in-law is taking me and my sister-in-law. My mom is also coming! It's one big party!
Kye is getting ready to go on the Klondike with the boyscouts. He is like a little kid Christmas morning. He can't wait. He even bought battery-powered socks for the event. I think he secretly wants the job of being a boyscout 24/7. He loves the outdoors and is getting more and more involved with finding things for us to do out in the snow. We recently went snowshoeing up Diamond Fork Canyon and saw a lot of beautiful things. Utah is beautiful!
Alright, enough rambling. Have a great day!
Comments
I think those little collages are so cute. Is that just digital scrapbooking, or did you do something else? I would love to know! Your kids are darling, and I too love Katie-bugs haircut!
This was a fun post!