Thanksgiving


I married into the typical huge Mormon family. (So different from the 15 or less people I spent Thanksgiving with growing up.) This is my mother-in-law's family-and it's only her siblings and their predecessors. There were even some missing. My father-in-law's side is just as big or bigger! Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Mandy said…
Holy crap that's a big family! I think I would get clausterphobic in that big of a crowd. We only had Uncle Dave and good thing Nancy came too! Hope you had a good time.
What a big Family.. But I think the Springer's are bigger.
Anonymous said…
I think you are mixed up. This is your mother's family. And Chad's family is your in-law's.
Mom
Kelly Nordfelt said…
I think MOM thought that this was Keysha's blog :)
Lacey said…
WOW~ that's one big family!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!