Vote

I voted today...Did you? (No, I am not going to tell you who I voted for).

11/5/08-Well, Now I don't have a Halloween costume for the next four years. I guess I will have to be Snow White. Again.


Comments

Mandy said…
Awesome. Did you dress like this to the polls? That would have been TOTALLY AWESOME!
Rochelle said…
AWESOME PIC!!!!!!! You're too funny!
Buffy Dayton said…
Hello Sarah Palin! you totally look like her right there. Funny, no I didn't vote today, but I did vote a week and a half ago.
karlin said…
go kelly! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for McCain and Palin.
Amie said…
HA! I just love you Kelly! What a fun picture. You look so gorgeously studious!!! Go McCain!
Brianne & Jarod said…
That is a GREAT picture!
Marcae said…
WOW!!! You pull it off better that Tina Fet! You look fabulous!
Kaydee said…
That is a great costume. You are too funny! It was great to see you. It is the first time I have looked at bligs in a long time, Kanyon is so cute. I love the pics of Katie with him feeding him an apple. You hunting disclaimer for Kye cracks me up!
OHH WOW you look just like her thats crazy! But funny Ha.
chelsea mckell said…
But if she runs in 2012, you'll have an excellent costume!
Meilani said…
Kelly you are too funny. =)
CD Black said…
What, you didn't vote for the winner? Ah well, we can't all be perfect. You look awesome. Maybe you should be the governor of Utah. You are a great soccer mom.
mph said…
You look AWESOME!! Great idea!!!
Good job... you totally look like her!
Anonymous said…
Sarah Palin is an idiot. I am glad Obama is the new president

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!