Flash Back Friday

Pettingill Family 1988

May the hairdo's and the dogs rest in peace...

Comments

Becca said…
LOL!!! And might I add those hot big bows with the metal clips that you pinch to open??? You gotta love the '80-90's, baby!
Emily Smith said…
It's just how I remember your family! Except the parrot is missing! So funny! Why weren't you wearing "unit outfits"? I loved those things! I guess this was a few earlier. Where has the time gone???!!!
Hello to all!
Mandy said…
ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME!?! YOU ARE BIG TROUBLE MISSY!
Mandy said…
RIP pepper and ginger. Funny how we thought they were so cute growing up. HA!
Kelly Nordfelt said…
They were cute! Well, I guess Ginger got pretty ugly there in the end.
KEYSHA said…
My bangs were way bigger than yours--and may they RIP as well.
mIcHeLLe said…
ha! you guys still look that way in my mind! That's when I knew you best~ love the bow Mandy!
Buffy Dayton said…
HILARIOUS!!! Gotta love the 80's! (or was that the 90's?) LOL!
cracking me UP. love everything about this photo. even that you are all shaped into a perfect triangle formation.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!