Update

Here it what has been going on:
  • Last week Kye was gone for five days. I made my mom come and sleep over. We stayed up late watching BBC's North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. Loved it.
  • While here, my naughty mother feed Kanyon some pancakes and he loved it.
  • Monday, for FHE we went for a hay ride and to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. Don't you love the picture of KC's snotty nose and the one of our family on the moving tractor?
  • We put these ridiculous pajamas on Kanyon that made him look like a smurf. We get a good laugh every time. He even got a new nickname from KC: Kanyon the Blue Banyon. Or in short, Banyon Boy.
  • Kanyon loves to wrestle with KC. He just giggles and makes a loud noise while they play. He is too cute I can't handle it.
  • I fell down the stairs yesterday. I'm serious. I was taking down a big suitcase and was wearing socks. Somehow I fell forward past the last five stairs and landed right on my left knee. (It doesn't make any sense unless you knew me as a adolescent. I was a serious klutz.) The suitcase then fell on my back. My knee is swollen and the skin was rubbed off from a major carpet burn. It keeps oozing clear liquid that soaks through all the bandaids. No need to worry, however. It has been easy to keep my leg up today as I devoured a wonderful book called, The Goose Girl.


In the backyard we have zucchini and squash growing like weeds. The apples are from our backyard neighbors tree whose branches hang over our fence. They are tasty! Kanyon whimpered if it was taken out of his mouth.

Comments

The Jones Fam said…
Katelyn (sp?) looks so grown up! I'm sure she is a big help with Kanyon. I hope your knee gets better soon :)
mph said…
We love BBC movies too. We just watched the first one of Wives and Daughters and loved it. It's nice to watch something you don't have to worry about swearing and sex in.
KEYSHA said…
Ha! I'm laughing about you falling down the stairs...not because you got hurt; but because that's just plain silly. I have heard "Goose Girl" is a really good book. Do you recommend it??

I wish I could reap the benefits of your overflowing garden. I love Zucchini Bread...yumalicious.

Also, I can attest to KC and Kanyon wrestling. I was a little nervous when I first saw KC do it; and then when I heard Kanyon giggle I knew it was a regular thing and that he thoroughly enjoys it!
Don't we just love our moms and how they always seem to save the day... or week in your case? I just wish I lived closer to mine. I can't believe how big Kanyon has gotten. I would've liked to witness the fall, but sorry you got injuried in the process. I can't wait to see you!
Jill Denham said…
Kelly
Hey there its Jill Larsen from H.S. and I saw your blog off the WJHS reunion page and I wanted to say that your family is so darling!!! You look great and it sounds like your life is wonderful :-)
Anonymous said…
kelly! i can't believe how big your kids are!! they are so so cute!! i miss you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll