6 Months

Kanyon is six months now. He is such a joy to have around! His laugh is infectious and his smile will brighten anyone's day.


Comments

Brianne & Jarod said…
Cute Pics! I personally love his eyes, and that is definitely ONE CUTE SMILE!!

Hope you have recovered from you big spill :)
Anonymous said…
Okay seriously, could that baby be any cuter??? I swear, I just want to kiss his sweet face!!!!
Elise and Dan said…
He is such a precious little guy. His face just has such a sweetness to it! His smile is a heart melter!
Mandy said…
So cute! Want to squeeze his cheeks!
Anonymous said…
I still think he has his great grampa (Floyd) eyes.you just wait and see( get it? see - eyes)
...pop
Buffy Dayton said…
He is so cute, and his smile just made my day, so thanks!
KEYSHA said…
He is such a doll! Can't wait to hear that infectious laugh this weekend:) Get ready for some good 'ole fashioned cabin talk.
The Jones Fam said…
Wow! Six months, that is so crazy! Cute, cut pictures of him!
Liz G. said…
Beautiful boy! Hard to believe he's six months already. He looks so different from the last time I saw you guys. I miss you!
Sara Borg said…
Kanyon is so darling! I can't wait to see him in 2 mos!
Smelsha said…
Well, he is cute isn't he? You sure can tell he's a Nordfelt...he looks a lot like KC. :) Nice work!
Glennard said…
Yes, that is one cute baby, but that is a seriously NICE photograph!! Great light, depth of field, and the post work on it treats it just right. I'm very impressed with your photo skills, Kelly, good work.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!