Father Son Fishing Date

Kye took KC fishing up at Vivian Park early Saturday morning. Provo Canyon is so beautiful right now! We are so glad to live so close to this area.

The boys didn't catch anything, but KC will tell you he caught a fish "this big".




Comments

Kelly said…
Nothing better than a fishing trip with dad! Even if you don't catch any fish. Cute pictures.
Emily Smith said…
Adorable and beautiful! I am a little jealous... we are still dying of heat! I'd love an afternoon in the mountains! And congrats to your sisters!
Mandy said…
Hey- which one is Kye? Seriously!
Kelly Nordfelt said…
They both are :)
Amber Williams said…
I had a lot of catching up to do. So cute family! I'm glad you are liking it up north.
KEYSHA said…
That is the cutest thing! Good job Kye....
beautiful pics. love those daddy and boy outings! it's too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!