Five Months Old

Here is my sweet little Kanyon today at five months. Below are pictures of Katelin and KC at five months. Do you see any similarities?






Here is Katelin-

Here is KC-



Comments

Mandy said…
Okay, I didn't think he looked too much like the others, but you just proved me wrong. Cute kiddos!
Heidi said…
He looks like KT. He's so cute, especially when I fed him cereal tonight.
Sara Borg said…
I think him and KC look a lot alike.
Buffy Dayton said…
I personally think he looks like each of them, kinda inbetween the two. CRAZY 5 months!
Aubrie said…
You have the cutest kids!
Marcae said…
Is it hard for you to believe that Kanyon is already 5 months old? I hate how fast Mia is growing up. I think they all look alike. I especially love that picture of Katelin!
Anonymous said…
Your kids all look so much alike as baby's. You do have such an adorable bunch!
KEYSHA said…
Where has the last 5 months gone? I think he is actually a mix between the two. I see some KT Bug and a little KC mixed in there...It will be interesting to see what he looks like in another 5 months! (Which will be here before we know it :(
CD Black said…
5-9 months is such a wonderful time with babies. They are awake more and are interacting with the world. They crawl and their mischief is minimal. Kanyon is a sweet looking boy, and defiantly looks like his siblings. I hope kindergarten is still fun at you house!
Anonymous said…
mouth same as Kit,but nothing else.
I think he's going to be his own man.
I still think he looks like my dad
across the eyes

pop
Liz G. said…
Cute boy! Definitely from the same gene pool. I love this age!
KC looks more like Kye, and Kanyon looks like you... but there are similarities between all of them. I can't believe it's already been 5 months. That went so fast! I can't wait for our weekend get away... I sent your check today... Thanks for getting the tickets! See you soon roomie!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll