A Moment for Josh

So I found out today that my boyfriend, er...I mean, Josh Groban is FINALLY coming out with a Christmas album! It hits the shelves next Tuesday. (I don't think Kye will like Christmas music in October).

Comments

Amanda said…
Kelly...it's Amanda (Pfundstein) Swinn...I'm glad I found you in the blogging world! It's funny I've been wondering where you guys are and how your fam is doing!
The Jones Fam said…
I LOVE Josh Groban. We have all of his cd's. I will definately have to add his Christmas cd to our collection. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)
Lacey said…
Yeah! Thanks, I can't wait to go buy it! I'm a sucker for Christmas music. I start right after Halloween, but it might be starting October 9th!
Brianne & Jarod said…
Hey Kelly..this is Brianne "Wallace" thanks to Sara, I have been able to catch up on what a lot of our high school friends are up to! You look amazing, and you have the cutest family. (I personally love the video of them running around in their underwear) I can't believe you are already having your third. I am way behind the pack!! Congrats! I love the family photos in the fall colors too...makes me miss Utah and the mountains! p.s. I always break out Christmas music the first of November, I will be very exited to hear your "boyfriends" new cd!!
Glennard said…
Kelly - just wanted to let you know that you are now officially cool enough to be a link on my blog! Congratualations, we knew you could do it!

Also, that is a cool baby monitor thing.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!