Columbus Day

In preschool last Thursday, we decorated sailor hats and spyglasses...looking for land. We found America! I have fun with this bunch-they teach me a lot.



Katelin and KC playing with their spyglasses and hats.

Comments

Amanda said…
I love that you are teaching preschool. Do you do it out of your home? What a great thing to do with kids!!!
Anonymous said…
Yes, I teach preschool from home. It is the coolest thing. I wish I did Early Childhood instead of Special Ed.
Anonymous said…
Kelly I am so proud of you for doing that. My communication degree doesn't do me much good in that area. I have to drive my kids to two different preschools and they can be pricey. I am happy for you. I love ya. Love Tami I am going to do a blog soon haha.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!