Pictures of Visitors

Such a whirlwind! I can't believe Keaton's birth has come and gone. I had a lot of visitors the first two days. Mostly all my family came. I didn't get a picture of my sweet friend Sarah who came. But I got everyone else.

I couldn't wait to get out of the hospital! My bed was calling me!

Thanks to all who came to visit. Your thoughtfulness, gifts, and visiting made it all bearable!

My parents, Neil and Joyce

My kids!

My sisters, Mandy and Heidi

The Pecks - my sister and brother-in-law

My sister Nicole and Niece Reba

My new little love...baby Keaton

Comments

KEYSHA said…
He's so sweet! Glad we were able to come visit. I figured out why the cookies turned into biscuits....my bad on the butter! I was thinking one stick equaled one cup; hence the lack of butter!! I owe you better sugar cookies...and ones where I don't spill in too much lemon flavor!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!