Keaton Kirtly Nordfelt is Here!

Keaton Kirtly Nordfelt
10/27/2010
7 lbs. 9 oz. 20 inches
9:39 AM

Here is the short version of Keaton's arrival:

  • I was scheduled to be induced around 9:00 AM on the 27th.
  • 2:45 AM I wake up to use the restroom. What I find is a lot of blood. We leave for the hospital.
  • 9:39 AM Keaton is born, three minutes after my placenta abrupts.
  • Mommy and Baby are healthy and happy!

A lot more pictures are coming!

Comments

Congratulations, but I am freaking out about your abrupting placenta! Holy cow! I've never heard of anyone bleeding like that the day they give birth. I'm just glad that you guys are healthy, and Keaton is a lucky little boy to get to be in your family.
Aubrie said…
Congrats! Matt is so excited that they share a birthday--he says he likes him already and he will automatically be cool...hahaha
Kel said…
What a handsome little guy!
val said…
ooh what a sweetie! i love him thru the computer!
congrats kelly. so happy for you.
Mindy Dahmer said…
Congratulations!!! I'm just now hearing about your baby! He is adorable...but you're right, you are good at making Kye-clones.:) It's a good thing he's a handsome guy.:) I need to come down and see you guys! I'm so glad everything worked out. (You look fabulous, by the way...tell me your secret!)

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!