The Last Day of School

Before I talk about the last day, I will show this picture taken the 2nd to last day. I love Mrs. Whitaker. She made a great effort with Katelin and really encouraged her strengths and helped her with her weaknesses. You can't put a price on what a teacher can do. The amount they get paid is a crime...
Last Day:
As promised, the kids got to ride their bikes to school. Grandma Joyce came with to go to KC's graduation.

The kids are going to LOVE this picture in the future ;)

The last group hug for the 1st grade class

Katelin near tears hugging Mrs. Whitaker. She has inspired Katelin to become a 1st grader teacher.

Mrs. Whitaker, Jamie-Beth, McKenna, Katelin, Morgan

Comments

KEYSHA said…
Squinty-eye picture is my favorite:) For the love of cuteness!!! I am almost got teary-eyed when i saw Katelin hugging her teacher. It's incredible the impact teacher's have on kids. I remember my 1st grade teacher.
The Jones Fam said…
Wow, she looks so grown up! It's like she's not a little girl any more! I really wish we got to see you guys more often :)
Isn't it so sad at how fast our oldest kiddos have grown up? I remember when they were babies, and we sat with them on our laps during our married ward meetings. Fun to catch up on your blog. I have to say Kanyon is such a mini Kelly! Its about time you got one that looks like you. Do you know what your next one is? I heard from Lacey that you were pregnant. Congrats... sounds like everyone is having babies. I'll try and keep in better touch blogging. Glad you and your fam seem to be doing well!
Kaydee said…
Hey!! Your chillens are getting so old. Congrats on all graduations...they are so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!