Big Boy Bed


It is time. I didn't want it to happen until several months from now, but Kanyon protested. Protested quite loudly two nights in a row. He wanted to sleep by Katelin and KC! So I put his bed together. Miraculously he stays in his bed and is a good boy! He even puts himself in there at nap time.

None of them want to have their own room. They all insist being together.

If I were Katelin I would be all over my own room...

I don't know how I feel about my baby boy growing up.

I guess I'll have a new baby soon.

Time, please slow down...

Comments

Anonymous said…
life is sweet!
Jessica said…
Oh, so cute how they want to be together! What a good boy Kanyon is that he stays in his bed! Edmond is the same way, it makes me feel so proud.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!