Back into the swing of things
Last week I was down with a huge migrain/tension headache. Now, for those of you who have never had one I know what you are thinking. "Big deal!" well let me tell you... I was in bed for the first three days because I couldn't move or I would puke and finally went to the Dr. and got some medicine that made my headaches a little better and made me feel dizzy and I didn't dare drive. But oh I slept good!
Well, now I am on the upswing, 10 days later and happy to report that I am feeling better! I wanted to do a cartwheel in the street yesterday because I felt so good! Nothing is better then feeling better after feeling horrible!
Actually there is something better-here is this little guy hiding in the corner, mocking me, as I try to get him to lie down so I can change his diaper. He always puts a smile on my face.
Comments